Iveta Buzgóová e.v. acts as data controller.
Legal Basis of Data Processing
Under the GDPR “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Hereinafter all personal information is referred to as “personal data”.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address
when you register on our website, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features. By registering you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Data Processing Purposes
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
a) To process and fulfil your order. For this purpose, we collect the following data: name, address, email address, phone number, billing address (when different from shipping address).
b) To communicate with you in case of any issues with the order fulfilment and to facilitate your engagement with us. For this purpose, we collect the following data: name, email address, order details.
c) To send periodic emails to update you about the status of your order or other products and services. For this purpose, we collect the following data: name, email address, order details.
d) To create your La Gitanilla Flamenca account. For this purpose, we collect the following data: name, email address, date of birth, country of residence.
e) To send you newsletters and offers tailored to your interests and needs. For this purpose, we collect the following data: name, email address, date of birth, country of residence, details of your historical website behaviour and purchase history.
f) To provide offers tailored to your preferences and improve our website to better serve your needs. For this purpose, we collect the following data: details of your historical searches and historical order details.
g) To tailor advertising to make our offers more relevant. For this purpose, we collect the following data: email address, details of your historical searches and historical order details.
Methods of Processing
Personal data shall be processed, by La Gitanilla Flamenca and its authorised persons, using both computerised and non-computerised systems. Personal data will be processed fairly, lawfully and transparently, in accordance with the Regulation, also ensuring the confidentiality of the data subject information and its rights through the adoption of suitable technical and organisational security measures information to guarantee an appropriate level of security. Specific security measures are adopted to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the personal data confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Further processing of personal data
Data Retention Period
The personal data necessary for the fulfilment of any legal obligations will be retained also subsequently, in compliance with these obligations and in compliance with the retention times established by the applicable regulations.
You have the following rights for managing your personal data in line with the GDPR:
- Right to information – how to handle your personal information and what are your rights in this regard.
- Right of access – regarding that your personal data is being processed is there, and if so, it is entitled to us by us you have access to your personal data. This will allow you to verify your personal data privacy legislation.
- Right to rectify – you are entitled to request the correction or addition of inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Right to cancel – also known as “right to be forgotten” ensures that you can request the deletion of your personal data if they are not necessarily handled or otherwise.
- Right to restrict data management – you are entitled to restrict the continued handling of your personal information, in this case we will not treat your data except for storage.
- Right to data storage – you are eligible for certain personal information we manage to request a copy and submit them to another data handler forward.
- Right to protest – you are entitled to object to certain data manipulations (eg. direct marketing).
- Automated decision-making and profiling rights – you are entitled to request that we do not have legal or other significant consequences for you to decide on your own decision-making based solely on automated processing (including profiling).
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
Sharing Your Personal Data
La Gitanilla Flamenca, in the course of its operation may utilise the services of various data processors and external service providers to handle and process your personal data for specific purposes, on behalf of and in accordance with the instructions of La Gitanilla Flamenca.
The data processors shall process the personal data at most as long as the term of the data processing contract concluded with them is valid and in force, or until they are required to keep your data under the applicable data retention laws.
We may disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties for the purposes described below:
- Shipping service providers to deliver the product you purchased on our website
- Credit card companies, payment service providers to process the payments you initiated on our website
- Email service provider platform, in order to facilitate communication with you after purchase and to send you newsletter based on your consent
- IT support services
- Other third-party service providers involved by us for data processing.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
2364 Ócsa, Kertész utca 19., Hungary.