SHIPPING & DELIVERY
This Shipping & Delivery Policy forms an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of La Gitanilla Flamenca.
By purchasing our goods and/or using our services, you accept this Shipping & Delivery Policy. Please read this document carefully.
The terms used here, unless otherwise defined, have the same meaning as in the General Terms and Conditions.
We are shipping worldwide. Orders are expected to deliver within 3-8 business days.
1. Shipping Methods and Costs
We use DHL and GLS courier services to deliver orders.
Shipping rates vary based upon destination (please see table below) and your rate will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The shipping method time starts when the item ships. That means after an order and payment is accepted and includes a 24-hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Estimated delivery times are to be used only as a reference and will commence from the shipping date; we are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
Shipping fees and estimated delivery times:
Shipping method and time
|European Union (EU)||Standard Shipping: 2-4 business days||all orders||Free|
|European countries outside the EU||Express Shipping: 3-6 business days||above € 300||Free|
|European countries outside the EU||Express Shipping: 3-6 business days||below € 300||€ 40|
|Canada & US||Express Shipping: 3-6 business days||all orders||€ 45|
|Rest of the World||Express Shipping: 4-8 business days||all orders||€ 55|
2. Important Delivery Information
We recommend that you consider the following information:
- All orders require a signature upon receipt,
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been shipped, so please ensure there is someone who can sign for your order at the specified shipping address,
- The courier delivers 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. The courier does not deliver on holidays,
- The courier does not deliver to P.O. Boxes,
- If the courier doesn’t find anyone at the indicated address, it will try to deliver the package two more times,
- All our orders are shipped from Hungary, so international deliveries outside the EU can incur customs charges. Any charges related to customs fees, import taxes, duty or local sales taxes are the responsibility of the customer and will need to be paid before the order is released from customs.
We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you are not the receiver of your purchase (for example a gift order) then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
4. Tracking Your Order
As soon as we start packing your order we will send you a shipping confirmation email with your receipt, shipping details and a link to track your order online.
You will also be able to track your order under ‘Orders’ when you sign in at “My Account”. Please note, that it can take some time before the tracking information is uploaded.
5. Vis Major
Although we use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time period, we cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have problems with tracking your order, please contact us via our email: email@example.com.
6. Returns and Refunds
For detailed information on returns and exchanges, please see our Returns & Refunds Policy here.