When you use and access our Website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the service and we use different types of cookies to run our Website:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
– Third-party cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties’ cookies to report usage statistics of the service, deliver advertisements on and through the service, and so on.
– Advertising cookies: these cookies allow the Website to create an anonymous profile of users based on their browsing experience on this Website. In such a way, it is possible to provide users with advertisements targeted to their interests rather than generic advertising. This is a list of advertising cookies (it includes a link to more information on such cookies and the instructions to manage user consent):
– Social media cookies: these cookies are needed to share content on social networks. This is a list of social media cookies (it includes a link to more information on such cookies and the instructions on how to manage user consent):
Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube.
– Analytical cookies: these cookies are collected by third parties, in individual or aggregated form, in order to collect information on the number of users and on how they visit the website, such as information on which pages or sections are most viewed. This is a list of analytical cookies (it includes a link to pages with more information on such cookies and the instructions on how to manage user consent):
2. Browser Settings
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, and allow most cookies to be controlled through the browser settings, even when the user is not obliged to accept them. Cookies can also be disabled by changing the browser settings, by following the steps required to configure these settings.
– Click the Tools menu > Select Options > Click the Under the Hood tab > Click Settings in the “Privacy” section.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
– Select Internet Options… from the “Tools” menu > Click the Privacy tab > In Settings, select your choices > Click OK.
– Select “Preferences” in the “Safari” menu > Click “Security” > Click “Always” to accept and store all cookies or click “Only from sites you navigate to” to prevent storing cookies from websites other than those that you have opened. Select this option to prevent the sponsors of the websites that you visit from storing cookies on your computer.
– Open the Tools menu > Select Options > Select the Privacy tab in the left window > Tick/untick the box corresponding to Accept cookies from sites > Click OK to save the changes.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Users wishing to contact the Website concerning any matter relating cookies are encouraged to write to: email@example.com
Last update: May 2020